Terms and Conditions
- You will provide information that is true, accurate, current, and complete.
- You are at least 18 years old, as this website is not permitted for use by minors.
- You will use the site for the underlying purpose which we have made it available, and agree not to make any unauthorised use of the site.
- You agree that you have read, understood and accept all our terms and conditions.
Acceptable Use and Copyright
The information on this website belongs to us. This intellectual property includes the overall design and layout, text, logos, icons, images and related material. You may view the content on this website for information, user registration and ordering purposes, subject to the restrictions in these terms.
You are restricted from:
- Reproducing any website material.
- Selling, sublicensing or using any website material for commercial purposes.
- Engaging in any data mining or related data extraction activities in relation to this website.
- Using this website in any way that may be damaging, affects user access, disobeys applicable laws and regulations, or in a way that may cause harm to the website, any person or corporate entity.
When using our website to order medication, you may be required to create an account using an email address, username and a password. It is your responsibility to also protect your account information from unauthorised use. We may limit or cancel quantities purchased per person for orders placed using the same user account or shipping/billing address, and/or other reasons as deemed necessary.
We offer secure and convenient online payment methods. All payments must be made in advance and reflected in full, in order for us to finalise and dispatch medication orders. We reserve the right to change the prices and service fees on this website and subsequent agreements.
Right to Cancel
If you have not made payment or the order has not been dispatched from our facility, it may be possible to cancel your order. In all other instances, once an order has been approved, it will be considered as final and cannot be cancelled. We recommend reading our Refund Policy and contacting us immediately to discuss your options when cancelling an order.
There are other pages within this website that contain policies relating to the following:
- Refunds: our Refund Policy explains the conditions in which refunds and returns may be applicable.
- Delivery: our Delivery page explains the delivery areas, times and related terms.
Our website may contain links to other websites that are not owned or operated by us. These sites may have terms, conditions and policies that differ from the policies included here. We recommend that you review all policies, and visit other sites at your own risk or discretion.
Warranties, Limitation of Liability and Indemnification
This website is provided 'as is' and we do not make any warranties, whether express or implied. While we try to provide information that is as accurate as possible, especially in terms of descriptions, uses, side effects, recommended dosage, suitability, precautions and other details of the medications available on the site - we are not liable for potential mistakes or omissions. This should also not be substituted for advice from a professional medical practitioner, or used as a basis for self-diagnosis.
Additionally, we cannot guarantee that the information will be accurate, complete, reliable, current, or free of other errors. We will not be liable for any losses, liabilities, damages and expenses of any nature whatsoever which may arise out of or related to your use of this website and our services or violation of any of the terms and conditions.
Revision of Terms and Conditions
Please review this page regularly for any changes and updates to these terms and conditions, and contact us if you require more information.